Please visit our gallery for before and after pictures of recent projects, including
- Exterior repaint single storey weatherboard house - click here - When this home was previously repainted, the preparation work was poor leading to the cracking and peeling as shown. Weatherboards were pressure washed, sanded and reprimed and sealed before two coats of Haymes Ultra Premium Exterior were applied
- Exterior repaint double storey brick and weatherboard home - click here - exterior repaint of this two storey house including weatherboards, eaves, guttering, downpipes, fascia, carport and pergola
- Exterior repaint rendered Facade - click here - exterior repaint to change rendered facade colour
- Full interior repaint renovation - click here - This house when purchased was well and truly stuck in the 70's check out the lamp shades and the lounge room has a bar, mirrored wall, mirror ball and neon lights. The previous owner was also a heavy smoker with the walls being heavily stained. After the kitchen was pulled out as well as a couple of walls knocked out or reduced we came in to repaint the whole house
- Wallpaper feature walls - click here - wallpaper feature walls completed for clients, all wallpaper supplied by clients.
- Painted finish feature walls - click here - Feature Walls completed in various paint finishes including metallic paint and coloured paints
- Repaint of concrete render signage - click here - Clients wanted their dull grey render signage to be repainted a yellow to match advertising "For Lease" board and also to stand out along this busy road. Due to the sign being a porous render, 1 coat of undercoat/sealer was applied before two coats of Haymes Ultra Premium Exterior Paint was applied
- Revamp of external doors - click here - Both front and rear doors of this home were exposed to the elements of the weather and needed some TLC to bring them back to an finish to match the paintwork around the rest of the house.